Comment on page
User Segmentation and 1:1 Targeting
AI and Big Data based User Segmentation are used to identify the best wallets. Usually, 10% of the wallets will generate most of your revenues. But which wallets?
Every protocol/CeFi company/DeFi company has to decide which clients (wallets) are the best in the future.
- Companies can offer the same conditions to everyone OR
- Companies can provide better conditions for the better future clients
In Web3, the platforms have only the address, and it’s challenging to decide which clients are the best when the wallets connect to the platforms.
Hence it’s not easy to decide which clients will be the best future clients. Therefore the platforms often offer the same conditions to all clients.
Big Data User Segmentation fixes this issue. Protocols and Platforms can use Segmentation API, and they will receive ranking for any address on Ethereum, Polygon, and Binance Smart Chain.
User Segmentation is widely used in Traditional Finance — MIS (Management Information System) databases traditionally analyze the platform’s user behavior.
Very often, the ABC classification is used, where the:
- “A clients” are 10% of the clients and generate most of the revenues
- “B clients” are 20% of the clients, which might be (but not always are) profitable
- “C clients” are 70% of the clients, which usually generate more costs than revenues
Of every 100 clients, ten are likely the best and generate the most revenue — these are the “A clients.” These are the clients on which the companies should focus. It’s just that the companies do now know which ones they are.
By analyzing all wallet addresses with Big Data and AI, we share interesting ones with you so you can focus on the owners of those addresses.